Since introduced in 1960, the Marlin 60 has become one of the most popular, most reliable rimfire rifles on the market today. With features like the automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open, sleek walnut-finished hardwood stock and a stainless steel barrel accompanied with precision-crowned muzzle for enhanced accuracy.
- Holds 14 rounds in the tubular magazine-no external mags to worry about
- "Last-shot" bolt hold-open for added convenience
- 19" MicroGroove rifled barrel for top accuracy
- Precision-crowned muzzle for enhanced accuracy
- Sleek walnut-finished hardwood stock
- Receiver grooved for scope mount