The most advanced flasher-sonars ever built, the MarCum® “M” Series offers brushless, dead-quiet operation with dazzling bright and crisp color definition of bottom, fish, baitfish and your lure, all illuminated on the highest resolution display available in a commercial grade flasher. MarCum calls it “Total System Performance.” While it proudly delivers the highest output power in its class, it intelligently manages this wattage to work in concert with the precision tuned transducers and operating systems. Each combo includes Sonar System, Lithium Shuttle, Charger, User Manual and 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
TrueColor Patented MBC Brushless Lighting Display. 2000 Watts Peak to Peak Output Power. 20 Degree Ice Transducer. Down to 1-inch Target Separation. Patented 12 Step Interference Rejection. Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom (Zoom anywhere throughout the water column). Selectable Depth Ranges – 20', 40', 80', 160'. 8 ft. Transducer Cable. Two Year System Warranty. One Year Shuttle/Battery Warranty
Lithium Shuttle Features:
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
- Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors).
- 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
- Battery Status Indicator.
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
- Dual USB Power Ports.
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
- Dual Rod Holders.
- Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
- Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon Transit Bucket